Monday, April 20, 2009
HONEST SCRAP AWARDS
Obugalo obugalo to Miss EizzyK for the HONEST SCRAP AWARD she bestowed upon me. I now know why people say garbage while receiving PAM awards coz am also mumbling some gibberish stuff due to the excitement am going through right now.
Webale nnyo, webare munonga, wanyala, Asante sana, Yalama, gracious senora,grazie, etc etc.
Now off to some of the 10 honest things about me;
1. I love, like, favour, admire, want to be associated with, (can do all positive things) for beautiful women.
2. I dated and was in love with 2 women at the same time during my campus days.
3. I am an alcoholic.
4. I have shared a bed with a chic for more than a month but never got into any kind of kinky stuff.
5. I am a shy guy but only me knows. (Damn did i just spill that out).
6. I get so emotional and i cry at very moving circumstances like death of loved ones although i try so hard not to let people see me at it.
7. I am a very poor ''eater'' and i dont care about what i eat. I have beef everyday at times on all the three major meals of the day.
8. I have dated 2 of my closest friends ex galfriends behind their backs. Still have feelings for one and i always tell her.
9. I flirt alot, i like it and it has gotten me into trouble a couple of times. (I've lost some good friends as they thought i was taking them for a ride).
10. Lastly, i am a believer although i never go to church. I say a prayer b4 i sleep and one before i switch on my computer at work.
Now, the Bloggers i think who deserve this;
5. Solo King
7. Angella Kintu
Then the instructions for the 'chosen ones' ;
1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!
Blessed Day to yu all.